Work for us
RixTrans is constantly looking for new partnership opportunities with professional and highly qualified translators, proofreaders/editors, and DTP specialists in all language pairs! However there are a few important things that you should consider before sending us your translator application:
- We will only assign you with translations into your mother tongue
- We prefer assigning jobs to linguists who reside in the target country
- The translator may be asked to complete a free test translation of up to 400 words in each field of their indicated expertise
- Our standard invoice payment period is the end of the month plus 45 days
- Even if you have passed our qualifications procedure, we might not use your services immediately as our main priority is to assign orders from one client to the same linguists. But your information will be stored in our database and our vendor manager will contact you as soon as a cooperation opportunity that matches your language skills and specific subject knowledge arises.
Minimum requirements for candidates:
- University degree or equivalent in area of speciality
- At least three years proven experience as a professional translator
- At least two proven customer references
- Ability to respond to our queries within one hour during working hours and within 24 hours on weekends and holidays.
Feel free to send your application with the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you join RixTrans translator team?
- RixTrans is a constantly growing translation and localization company
- Freelancers are able to work from any place in the world
- Friendly payment conditions
- Smooth communications with our project managers