ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems. Adherence to this standard ensures that organizations, of all types, achieve standards of quality that are recognized and respected throughout the world.
RixTrans has obtained ISO 9001:2008 certification in the delivery of translation and localization services. Our documented quality processes have been certified by SGS, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, and are audited annually. ISO certification is your assurance that our quality management process meets stringent standards, and that we follow that process consistently and effectively.
Benefits of Choosing RixTrans as Your ISO 9001 Certified Translation Partner
- Consistently outstanding translation quality. Your documents will be translated by a carefully selected translator with proven expertise in the relevant subject matter and revised by an equally qualified editor and proofreader.
- Continual quality improvement. Your comments, suggestions and feedback will be collected to create a style guide that is used to better understand your requirements and improve the quality with each translation.
- Lifetime quality guarantee. Any changes, even client-preferential, will be implemented in the translation ordered from RixTrans at any time, free of charge.
- Security and confidentiality of documents. All our employees and linguists who have access to your information have signed strict non-disclosure agreements. We are also willing to sign any additional confidentiality agreements if necessary.
- Customer focus. Your satisfaction is our highest reward. No matter how big or small the project, you will receive our undivided attention and support until you are happy with the results.