RixTrans is constantly striving to provide you with the highest quality language services at the most competitive rates in the industry. We know that cost is often the factor in decision making so we have developed a flexible pricing policy that will meet the needs of any business.
Factors affecting translation rate and the total translation cost:
- Number of words in the source document - the translation cost is calculated at a per word rate. One standard A4 page is counted as 250 words.
- Language combination - there are some language pairs that are more common than others, with a large number of highly-qualified translators available for them, offering their services for a very competitive rate. However there are also a few rare languages which can cost you a little bit more.
- Text complexity - the cost of complex technical, medical or science-related documents can be more expensive than for general business correspondence.
- Delivery deadline - RixTrans can almost always meet your delivery deadlines, no matter how demanding they are. However, in order to accommodate your urgent requirements it is sometimes necessary to work on weekends or after hours, which can affect the translation rate we will charge.
- Source document format - RixTrans can handle all file formats including pdf, gif, jpg, ppt and others. But in order to receive the lowest rate per word, please send us your documents in MS Word format.
- Format for the target document - we can deliver translated documents in any format and layout, but document conversion can come at an additional cost.
Please send us your document and we will provide you with the quote and delivery deadline that perfectly suits your needs.
The RixTrans translation price includes:
- Competitive rates in over 100+ language pairs
- Support for all file formats
- Fast delivery deadlines ensured by the latest language industry technologies
- Approved Quality Assurance procedures
- Well-trained and friendly project managers
- Free in-depth client consultations