A quality translation is the key component of the RixTrans language business. Therefore, we treat quality issues very seriously. To make sure our language services meet your business requirements, we have developed a unique five- stage quality assurance process which includes:
- Vendor selection - RixTrans Quality Assurance begins even before we accept your order by means of selecting from the most reliable and professional translators. Every translator is required to pass a very strict qualification process which includes a subject-specific language test, verification of past experience, a reference check, and a trial period in which prospective translators are screened not only for language proficiency, but also for technical knowledge, their ability to follow instructions, and on-time delivery. Only the best translators are passed and retained in our database of active linguists.
- Understanding your translation quality requirements - Most language service issues we are facing have little to do with obvious translation mistakes, because every project that is handled by RixTrans runs through a very strict project management and quality assurance process which reduces the possibility of any such mistakes to a minimum. Instead we sometimes have to deal with a mismatch of assumptions and goals for our clients. Precise information on the purpose of the translation, the industry, subject, market, audience and media, together with any reference materials, will help us to deliver you perfectly translated document.
- Using special translation software tools where appropriate - Translation software, more technically known as CAT tools, help to translate text documents more efficiently and ensure consistent terminology within all documents. Besides improved text consistency, our clients can also benefit from a significantly reduced rate for repeated segments in translations. However, CAT tools are not appropriate for all jobs, as translation memory cannot be used for marketing, literature and other creative texts which require variation throughout.
- Collecting your feedback - Collecting customer feedback is an essential part of the RixTrans language service as it shows our strengths and weaknesses and allows us to constantly improve our work and customer service. This is why customer surveys are carried out at least once in every quarter.
- Post-delivery - RixTrans provides a 100% service guarantee for all your translations. If you are not completely satisfied with our work then we will fix any problems, free of charge, until the work meets your requirements.
RixTrans guarantees that our language services meet and exceed international quality standards. Contact us now for a free quote or continue browsing our website to find out more about how our language services can help you to grow your business.
Quality translation service benefits:
- Content translated by RixTrans makes an impression. It tells your customer that you care and ensures that they receive your message exactly as you meant it to be received
- The enhanced reputation of your company across global markets
- The confidence of your customers and stakeholders because translated documents and software that accompanies your products meets all service requirements