1. Software localisation service
Software localisation means translating and adapting your software and phone applications from one language to another, ensuring that your software meets the needs of users who speak a specified language or live in a given culture. Software localisation service require not only excellent language skills, but also an understanding of software and its structure. Therefore, our project managers recruit only highly-qualified linguists with a strong IT background.
2. Website localization service
Website localisation is the process of translating and adapting your existing website to a local language and culture in the target market. The website translation process has been developed and improved at RixTrans through the years. As a result, all of our website translations run through a specific life-cycle which involves an analysis of your website, project preparation, TEP (Translation, Editing, Proofreading), bug fixing, a final review, and delivery in the agreed format.
Both localization service types have the same goal - growing your company sales and gaining a competitive advantage over regional competitors by communicating to your clients in their native languages.
To find out more about our software and website translation service, please contact us for a free quote or a localization consultation.
Your key benefits:
- Increased credibility as a global company
- Better brand recognition
- Increased visibility on the web
- A dedicated team of software localization experts
- Support for over a hundred languages
- Support for all computer platforms and programming languages
- Fast delivery deadlines ensured by the latest language industry innovations
- Confidentiality and friendly client service
- Approved Quality Assurance procedures