Voice-over is an audio-visual translation technique in which a translated voice is recorded over the original audio track which can be heard in the background. This technique is commonly used in video productions to replace audio content spoken by an actor in radio or television broadcasts, and in film, advertisements, theatre, or other audio-visual projects.
Voice-overs are usually carried out by native voice actors who are from the target country. A recording is made in audio format only and can then be added to the visual portion of a project such as a commercial, a radio advertisement, documentaries, internet advertisements, educational movies, etc. All voiceover projects require high levels of quality and specialized equipment such as professional staff to match the right voice with the right project and provide excellent audio quality without any background noise.
RixTrans offers voice-over services in all major European languages:
- Eastern and Central European languages: Russian, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Czech, Slovak, Slovenian, Polish, German
- Nordic languages: Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Icelandic
The main competitive advantage that RixTrans has over our competitors is the one stop company principle, as our service is offered in an all-in-one package. It means that we handle everything from text translation, editing, and adaptation to audio recording, mixing and final delivery. Just send us your document and we will handle the rest.
RixTrans translation company’s voiceover specializations:
- TV and radio advertisements
- Multimedia applications
- Company presentations
Please contact us
for a free consultation, and our friendly, professional and knowledgeable project managers will provide you with free audio samples and a no obligation price proposal.
Your key benefits:
- Multilingual voiceover artists worldwide
- Only mother tongue voice actors, commentators and narrators are used unless agreed otherwise
- Experienced voice-over team
- Delivery in a variety of the most popular file formats (.mp3, .wav, .aif, etc)